CRISTIANO RONALDO FOUNDATION Partners With AFRICAN UNION (AU) To Give 8,500 Scholarships and Jobs for Only 12 African Countries 2018 (APPLY NOW)

Ronaldo, who was named the world’s most charitable sportsperson last year, reportedly spoke to Jorge Mendes, his agent, before last Saturday’s final and asked him to donate the bonus of around £456,000 to a non-governmental organisation

The 32-year-old has supported a number of charities throughout his career, including Unicef, World Vision and Save the Children.

After an earthquake in Nepal kiled over 8,000 people last year, Ronaldo donated £5million to the latter to help their aid efforts in the country

APPLY NOW VIA THE PROVIDED LINK
He is partnering with AFRICAN UNION (AU), declared that The intent of the scholarship is promoting academic excellence through college graduation and providing students a platform to reach their full potentials.

Especially to developing African Countries.

Eligibility for the Scholarship:

Being a citizen of a Sub-Saharan African country.
Excelling academically
Come from an economically disadvantaged background
Having demonstrated the will to give back to your community, country, or continent
Having expressed the desire and intention to return to your home country after completing your studies.

Study Subject: 
Scholarships are awarded for the following subjects:

Business and Economics
Art History
Secure Identity in computer science
BA Educational and Educational Science
Social Sciences
Medicine and Allied Medicine
Law (legal science)
Information Systems or Business Law
EngineeringNatural sciences

NO OF SCHOLARSHIP AVAILABLE – 8,500

CRITERIA FOR SELECTION

Strictly a merit based selection by foundation judges and Must come from any the following African Countries: Nigeria,Ghana,South Africa, Botswana, Tanzania,Kenya,Egypt,Algeria, Ivory coast, Cameron,Niger,Gambia, Morocco,Mozambique, Zambia and Mali.

Application Deadline:

Application opens for The C.Ronaldo Foundation Scholarship :  Nov 11, 2017, and closes on February 18, 2018.

How To Apply:
All application is only online.

Use the Application link provided on this website to start your application free of charge.
CRISTIANO RONALDO FOUNDATION Partners With AFRICAN UNION (AU) To Give 8,500 Scholarships and Jobs for Only 12 African Countries 2018 (APPLY NOW) CRISTIANO RONALDO FOUNDATION Partners With AFRICAN UNION (AU) To Give 8,500 Scholarships and Jobs for Only 12 African Countries 2018 (APPLY NOW) Reviewed by Awucha Ezekiel on Monday, January 14, 2019 Rating: 5

12 comments:

Unknown said...

+8769044073

Unknown said...

Ok help with me in job

R.k.b said...

Send me your contact number

Laste King Mouni Jr said...

help me in jobe cr7

عبدالله من الجزاير said...

Help me with visa to canada

Pfirdoshkhan19@gmail.com said...

my name is firdoshkhan from India I looking job pls contact me my what's app no 08200014055

mahamat abakar said...

end this my what'app contect 00218944280562

mahamat abakar said...

if u dont lay to me contac me in my what'app 00218944280562

Unknown said...

Send me SMS on whasap +255776089486

Unknown said...

Im form nepal bot know saudi arabia cantact my no 0966582498323

Mamadou konate said...

Hello my name is Mamadou konate I from côte d'Ivoire my contact is +225 47875983. Thank you

Kerfala toure said...

HEllo my name is Kerfala toure,I'm a Guinean.Help me for travel for USA for student or job.My phone number is 00224624964881.And my email:dalolee555@gmail.com

Powered by Blogger.