Famous Blogger Linda Ikeji Happy Over this





Linda and her child, Jayce

Self Acclaimed Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji has taken to her Instagram page to spout over her child, Jayce, who turned four months old today.

The mother of one has pledged to ruin her child with the beneficial things of life as she communicates amuse over how quick he is developing.

She composed on Instagram:

"Am I the just a single, or is there whatever other individual that has a kid who makes them insane with satisfaction? Explanatory question..lol. Jayce is now 4 months old and it appeared as though it was simply a week ago that I was pregnant with him. They grow up so quick! 😑😍

My tranquil place. My wide alert. My look a-boo. My chocolate cake. My chuckle. My I adore you. My tranquility. My paradise sent. My most noteworthy satisfaction. My beginning and end. 😍😍😍"
Famous Blogger Linda Ikeji Happy Over this Famous Blogger Linda Ikeji Happy Over this Reviewed by News Update on Sunday, January 20, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.