Sugar Momma In Konya, Turkey - She's Single And Searching

Hello guys! Meet this Sugar Momma in Konya, Turkey.  This Sugar Momma in Konya is single and searching and looking for a young man for a long-term dating which will lead to marriage.
This Sugar Momma in Konya has never married and has no kids yet but she is planning to have kids in future. She works in a business organization.

Sugar Momma In Konya, Turkey - She's Single And Searching

She contacted sugar mummy zone, with her details. This Sugar Momma in Konya described herself and the kind of man she want in a relationship.

I know what I want out of life & know what needs to be done to get it. I have goals and dreams for my future and my kid I don’t like to be played with nor do I play games. I feel that I’m an honest, loyal, trusting, and a kind person. I’ve tested all the waters I need and I am looking for someone that I can build a solid relationship with, some one who I can cherish and who will cherish me. I am just looking for happiness and a chance to make some one else happy.
I would prefer a man that likes to exercise and stay in shape. I would prefer a man that can be honest in a relationship. I’m very laid back and casual about life in general. I feel a good time can be had anywhere there is laughter. I am just as comfortable at home with with my life or watching TV as I am having dinner with friends. I’m a great lover of nature and natural settings!
I am not looking for a bootie call, so if this is your intention do not contact me. There is much more to me, so if you’d like to know more please contact me by dropping your phone numbers or emails in the comment box for easier communication.
Sugar Momma In Konya, Turkey - She's Single And Searching Sugar Momma In Konya, Turkey - She's Single And Searching Reviewed by Awucha Ezekiel on Thursday, June 18, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.