Rich Sugar Mummy Benita is Interested In Dating You - Connect Now

Hi. My name is is Benita, a sugar mummy based in California, United States. I am looking for a gentle and responsible man to settle down with. I’m not looking to rush into anything.
Testing the waters to see if a small connection could possibly grow into something more. I know my worth so I will not entertain any foolishness, too mature for games, drama & lies.

Rich Sugar Mummy Is Benita

Meet Sugar Mummy Searching For A L0ver
I am a beautiful and intelligent young lady with many aspirations. I am easy going, witty, God fearing, loving and down to earth. I like to cook, dance, travel, read, write, horseback, lay on the beach, relax and have fun. I would like to meet someone who is intelligent and motivated. He has to be considerate, honest, and willing to spend quality time with me. Hopefully, he will like to travel and appreciate culture and diversity. I need a partner. I need someone who can be in a relationship with me and I am okay been his sugar mummy. I don’t want to be with a man who is married. I will not be sharing my man. I also don’t plan to get married again so I am not looking for another idiot to ask me for my hand in marriage. I plan to only be married once in this lifetime. I need someone who will always be faithful to me. I don’t want to waste my time with a man who thinks he can flirt around and expect me to spend on him as his sugar mummy so he will use my money on another woman. It will never happen.

I work in an international organization which I enjoy very much because of the constant exposure to the different languages and culture of the world. I would appreciate meeting a strong individual with a positive attitude who also enjoys living and experiencing life as much as possible. If you are interested in her, drop your details in the comment box below.
Rich Sugar Mummy Benita is Interested In Dating You - Connect Now Rich Sugar Mummy Benita is Interested In Dating You - Connect Now Reviewed by Awucha Ezekiel on Tuesday, July 14, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.